FOREVERMARK DIAMONDS SHINE
AT THE 84th ANNUAL ACADEMY AWARDS
Los Angeles, 26th February, 2012 - Forevermark once again made its mark on this year’s Oscars Red Carpet and at high profile Hollywood parties, with actresses choosing Forevermark diamonds to create dazzling fashion statements.
Michelle Williams, Zoe Saldana, Regina King and Julia Ormond all wore striking creations including special red carpet pieces created by Forevermark Jewellers such as Chow Tai Fook and Hazoorilal.
84th Annual Academy Awards (Sunday, 26th February 2012)
- ‘My Week With Marilyn’ Best Actress Academy Award Nominee Michelle Williams, wore a magnificent Fred Leighton necklace set with over 30 carats of round brilliant-cut Forevermark diamonds.
- ‘The Descendants’ Actress Amara Miller wore a stunning Forevermark pear shape ring with matching pear shape drop earrings.
- ‘My Week With Marilyn’ Actress Julia Ormond sparkled in Kimberly McDonald for Forevermark 12.75 carat oxidized diamond drop earrings and Kimberly McDonald for Forevermark oxidized rose cut diamond bangles totalling 67.25 carats.
- Actress Judy Greer donned an elegant Mimi So for Forevermark bangle paired with beautiful Mimi So for Forevermark stick earrings.
Exclusives Oscars Events
- Actress Zoe Saldana wore a spectacular pair of 10 carat stud earrings by Forevermark Jeweller Chow Tai Fook stylishly matched with a ring featuring a rare 2.75 carat Forevermark pink diamond to attend the Vanity Fair Party.
- Actress Regina King wore an exquisite pair of Forevermark Millemoi earrings matched with a 13.75 carat bracelet by Forevermark Jeweller Hazoorilal to attend the Vanity Fair Party.
- Amandla Stenberg, Actress in the upcoming film adaptation of ‘The Hunger Games’ wore exquisite drop earrings featuring Forevermark diamonds to attend an exclusive Pre-Oscars Party.
- Supermodel Karolina Kurkova wore a beautiful Hoorsenbuhs’ for Forevermark diamond cuff to attend an exclusive Pre-Oscars Party.