240% RESOURCE INCREASE TO 492,000t HM
• Drilling by Image Resources has identified a major extension to the Gingin South heavy mineral (HM) deposit resulting in an additional total Indicated and Inferred Resource of 5.2Mt @ 6.6% HM containing
348,000t of HM at a 2.5% HM cut-off.
• The discovery brings the overall Gingin South resource to 8.1Mt @ 6.1% HM containing 492,000t of HM at a 2.5% HM cut-off.
• Iluka testwork on Gingin South shows the ilmenite to be of mainly chloride/SR quality, with potential to attract a price premium.
• The new extension increases the defined resources in the Gingin area to 1.3Mt of HM.
• The new resource is being included in Image’s developing mine plan for the North Perth Basin