Quarterly Report June 2011
The directors of Encounter Resources Ltd (ASX : ENR) are pleased to present the company’s Quarterly Report for the quarter ending 30 June 2011.
Quarterly Highlights from BM1
· Diamond drillhole EPT 751 intersected 10m @ 6.8% copper from 32m including 2.8m @ 12.3% copper and 156g/t silver.
· RC drilling has intersected significant copper oxide mineralisation in a number of drill holes.
· A native copper / chalcocite zone has been intersected at depth along the westernmost RC drill section.
· A total of 2250 samples from the RC and diamond drilling are currently in the laboratory with results pending.
· A ground EM survey is in progress to determine the extent of native copper / chalcocite mineralisation at the western side of BM1 Northern Area.
· A VTEM survey highlights new targets to the north and east of the BM1 Copper Discover