Kelly Brook Launches Second Lingerie Collection
22 Aug 12
Following the fantastic success of her swimwear, clothing and lingerie collections, Kelly Brook is now launching her second lingerie line exclusively for New Look. Kelly said, “I am so excited about my second lingerie collection – It’s gorgeous and feminine with a few sexy pieces thrown into the mix. I hope everyone loves it as much as I do!"
Vintage lingerie and prints played a key role in the inspiration for this collection. Focusing on acute details such as delicate lace ups, trims and pleated satin, the sets are designed to flatter and highlight women’s natural curves.
Polka dots are fun and flirty and the high waisted briefs ooze 1950’s glamour. Black lace is overlayed on nude satin and is the finishing trim to the animal print cami and shorts. The romantic cream satin bra features New Looks signature cored eyelash lace and the matching briefs finish this classic look.
Contrasting bows and gorgeous rose gold branding are placed on every set with blacks and purples sitting against creams and nudes. Classic lingerie spots and leopard print bring fun to the collection, while the vintage baroque rose print set screams sexy with its matching suspender belt.
This range caters for everyone with sizes available from 34B – 36F and prices starting from just £5.99.
Kelly’s range is due to hit stores end of August. Available from selected New Look stores and online at www.newlook.com
Founded in 1969 New Look has 626 stores in the UK and ROI, a transactional website and 308 stores in France trading under the name Mim. In addition, New Look has 51 New Look branded stores in France, Belgium and Holland and 118 franchise stores including UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and Saudi Arabia.
· 43% of the British female population (aged 13+ years; excluding Northern Ireland) has purchased an item of Womenswear (includes Women’s Outer/Sports, Nightwear, Underwear, Hosiery, Footwear & Accessories) from New Look in the past year (52 w/e 10th June 2012). This amounts to about 10.5 million individuals.
· New Look are the No.1 volume retailer in women’s dresses (24w/e 10th June 2012)
· New Look has a volume share of 5.4% in the Womens Clothing & Accessories market (24w/e 10th June 2012).
· New Look has a value share of 5.6% in the Womens Clothing & Accessories market. (24w/e 10th June 2012)
· New Look are the No.1 retailer in ladies clothing & accessories market in valuein the under 35yrs market (24w/e 10th June 2012)
· On average a shopper spends £72 on women’s clothing and accessories per year and £37 on footwear inNew Look . (52w/e 10th June 2012)
(Source: Kantar Worldpanel Fashion)