Buxton Resources Ltd [BUX] - Priority Nickel Targets Identified Along Strike From Nova
• Multiple Ni, Cu and PGE soil anomalies identified at Buxton’s Widowmaker Project, located within the newly identified Fraser Range Nickel Province.
• Available aeromagnetic data highlights the host rocks at Nova trending into Buxton’s tenure.
• Widowmaker is located along strike from Sirius’ Nova discovery where substantial Nickel and Copper hits have been recorded.
• Exploration licence E28/2201 due to be granted in the coming weeks, allowing rapid commencement of field programs.
• Fieldwork to commence immediately, including infill calcrete geochemical sampling, and EM surveys over selected target areas.
Post a Comment