Basin resources due for completion during the December
• 45km of new HM targets at Gingin, increasing the total
cumulative North Perth Basin target length to 292km,
with more than 60% of Image’s 2,230 sq km holding yet to
• A new joint venture at Cooljarloo covering potential
extensions to the Calypso inferred resource.
• Eucla Basin drilling confirms Cyclone strike extension
and discovers new heavy mineral concentrations.
• Drilling of gold anomalies in progress at the Woodline
• A new joint venture at Bronco Plains (AngloGold and
Independence earning 72%) covering gold anomalies on
the Tropicana-Beachcomber gold trend.
• Cash reserves of $5.8 million.