• Three new nickel anomalies outlined by
geochemical surveys at Emu Lake.
• Drilling of VTEM and aeromagnetic targets in
progress at Kambalda West.
• Extensive flora surveys completed at Kambalda
West paving the way for drilling of additional
• Drilling of nickel, gold and iron targets carried out
• An airborne EM survey scheduled for
Koolyanobbing in the December quarter.
• First-pass geochemical sampling of VTEM and
aeromagnetic targets identify anomalies for
follow up at Dingo Dam, Beetle Lake and
• A strong cash position of $8.2 million, with a
market capitalisation now significantly less than
the cash-backed value.