Copper and Zinc Mineralisation at BM2
The directors of Encounter Resources Ltd (“Encounter”) are pleased to provide assay results from RC drilling program completed at the BM2 Prospect at the Yeneena project. The drilling was co-funded through the Western Australian Government Exploration Incentive Scheme.
· WA Government Exploration Incentive Scheme co-funded RC drilling program intersects copper and zinc sulphide mineralisation at BM2
· Results include:
• 26m @ 0.60% copper from 100m
• 14m @ 0.74% zinc from 230m to end of hole
· Mineralisation remains open to the west and at depth
· VTEM survey completed with conductor modelled down dip to the west of copper sulphide mineralisation